Ian's vocabulary made another explosion. He was surrounded by family who traveled from the west coast to be present at mom's memorial. By the end of their stay he was singing the alphabet. He's known his letters for quite some time, but now he is singing them. He is also counting to 20. He took to all of the new faces as if he'd known them from his first breath. I suppose because he can see Lola's face in all of them. I tried to keep Ian on somewhat of a schedule considering we had visitors for the last 3 weeks. Now we are back home, and I think we've done a fairly good job of the schedule. There was never a moment Ian wasn't entertaining one of the elders. I did, however, make certain he had his quiet time/reading time away from the stimulating chaos.
My cousin, SugarKate, took several pictures and videos of our little man. Ian really enjoyed Uncle Mark as well. Ian would run and launch himself into Uncle Mark's embrace upon recognition.
Enjoy the pictures. I am having to figure out how to post videos since revamping the blog site, but hope to have videos up sooner rather than later.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment