1st trimester: 8 wksFirst prenatal visit, check. Live pregnancy, check! Heartbeat, check! Single heartbeat, thank you Jesus!
Total weight gain from pre-pregnancy: 7 lbs!
Morning sickness: negative
Sore boobs: affirmative
Exercise: 3 mile hike twice a week, ballet class once a week, elliptical and weight training once a week; raking the yard, depends on the weather.
The bag-o-literature sent home with me is heavier than the bag I was sent home with when I was pregnant with Ian. Since I am high risk and developed gestational diabetes during my first pregnancy, I will take the glucose test at 16 weeks AND 28 weeks. Oh joy. Oh rapture. EDD July 3, 2010. A c-section will be scheduled for the week prior. That established, it looks like I will NOT be attending the Renaud Family Reunion at Disney World June 2010, or the Hills Family Reunion in Jamaica Aug 2010. Drats!
Blood work came back good/normal with the exception of a bladder infection. A week on meds should clear that up. According to the lab results I am not anemic, but I sure do feel like it. *yawn*

No comments:
Post a Comment