This new year has not started well at all. My beloved mother was lost to us suddenly to a brain aneurysm. It happened so quickly and mother did not suffer long. We could have lost her during her heart surgery in 2007, but as fate would have it we won two extra years with her. That thought brings me comfort.
Mom was passionate about family, especially her children. She did a wonderful job in raising three children to be kind spirited, gentle, and most of all loving. She was the glue that made us stick together. There were times, as with most families, where her children all wondered away to create their own paths, and it was she who made certain to keep in contact with us all and with each other. She was instrumental in helping her children raise their own children, and she knew she had another grandchild on the way.
Mom was passionate about family, especially her children. She did a wonderful job in raising three children to be kind spirited, gentle, and most of all loving. She was the glue that made us stick together. There were times, as with most families, where her children all wondered away to create their own paths, and it was she who made certain to keep in contact with us all and with each other. She was instrumental in helping her children raise their own children, and she knew she had another grandchild on the way.
I miss her terribly, and still cannot thank her enough for all that she endured and did for us. I do not look forward to the time I do not cry over her physical absence in my life. My heart is heavy, and yearns to hear her voice, to hug her tighter and longer, to let her know she is a wonderful, beautiful, smart woman, that I love her with my entire being.
There is more I want everyone to know about her; more than I can write. Her love is the number one reason I am the woman and mother I am today. Most folks who did not have the privilege to meet her, or spend any amount of time with her, would attest to her love just by knowing any of her children and grandchildren.
Susanna Romo Pacana Renaud
DOB 11/2/1950
RIP 1/13/2010
"To Love Another Person is to See the Face of God..." - Les Miserables
There is more I want everyone to know about her; more than I can write. Her love is the number one reason I am the woman and mother I am today. Most folks who did not have the privilege to meet her, or spend any amount of time with her, would attest to her love just by knowing any of her children and grandchildren.
Susanna Romo Pacana Renaud
DOB 11/2/1950
RIP 1/13/2010
"To Love Another Person is to See the Face of God..." - Les Miserables








No comments:
Post a Comment