Tuesday, May 18, 2010
A Dream of My Beloved Mom
During my nap today, I heard a set of keys jingling in the front door. I got up when I heard footsteps. From my bedroom door I could see Ian in his room. He was looking into the dining room, and his face lit right up. I stepped into the hallway to look at what he was seeing. It was my beloved mother. I threw my arms around her, and didn't want to let go. It was the most wonderful feeling. Then I realized I was dreaming. My first dream of mom since God called her home. I woke up crying, but I didn't open my eyes as I wanted to fall back asleep to feel her again. I miss her so much. The family needs her so much. I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment