Monday, December 31, 2007

1 month, First Sponge Bath, First Christmas

1 month:
Happy Birthday!!! We are a month old today. We had our first month check up w/ Dr. Koenig yesterday. Ian has gained a entire pound since birth. I had some anxiety about him receiving his first immunization shots. However, according to the Dr. Koenig, he would not receive any shots until his 2 month check up. *angst*

Length: 22 1/4 inches
Weight: 9 lbs, 11 oz
Head: 14 3/4 inches




First Christmas:

Merry Christmas!!! We enjoyed our first Christmas as a new family this morning; and enjoyed company w/ extended family in the afternoon. Ian racked up on the formula and stuffed animal friends, ie a (Clemson tiger) Tigger, and a blue (Republican) elephant. LOL...


3 weeks
We are well into the pattern of eating, sleeping, crying, I wish I could say that this "pattern" is on a consistent schedule. I think I may be too ambitious about having an established schedule at 3 weeks, no?

Ian's great uncles are back stateside from the Philippines. We went to to their home to make introductions. While there, my niece, Reaghan, (5 years old) asked me a very clever question, " Aunt Sweet, how did you get back into your old skin?" LOL... My response, "Spandex."


No comments:

Post a Comment