Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 months

Ian is officially in the double digits. He is now 10 months old!

The beginning of this month started with my resignation from AT&T. I will be staying home with Ian until he goes to school. It was a difficult decision to go from being DINKS to a single income family, but working with Ian is where my heart is calling me. Matt is the most wonderful man, a phenomenal husband, and fantastic father to Ian. I am very blessed to be able to stay home at this time. Matt and I also celebrated our 4th year anniversary this month. Did I tell you how much I love my husband; the father of my child?

Ian got to meet some new people this month. We had family come to Atlanta from Texas to escape Hurricane Ike. *hmm* Escaping a hurricane. Sounds eerily familiar. Ian also got to meet more of my friends, and finally met Aunt Emily and Charlotte from Boston. I had warned Ian that his charms may not work on a younger woman, ie Charlotte, who is 8 days younger than Ian.

Ian got a good dose of people watching and loud music at the Chili Cookoff. That was a fun family outing indeed. Yes, Ian did taste some of the chili and Brunswick stew. I haven't had an "explosive" accident, yet. This may be the week.

Milestones: Ian has taken a few steps, but then tires easily. So, Matt thinks I'm crazy as he has yet to see Ian take these steps.

43 weeks

42 weeks

41 weeks

40 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment