A nap/sleeping schedule has developed well. Ian is napping 2 - 3 times during the day. The duration of the naps range from 1 - 2 hours. If he misses his morning nap, Ian will nap up to 3 hours in the afternoon. I love napping! He is also sleeping through the night from 8P - 6A, with an occasional feeding around 4A.
Hair! Ian's hair is coming back. Though, my hair is falling out since I no longer have the extra hormones from being pregnant.
Length: 26 1/4 inches (60%)
Weight: 17 lbs, 11 oz (60%)
Head: 17 1/4 inches (a lot of gray matter)
27 weeks
Ian picks out a half birthday gift, a walker.









26 weeks
Ian and daddy time.



"My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades."25 weeks
Ian made his first trip to Jesup to visit Tita Bebot and Uncle Mark. Cousin Kevin was away at school.




24 weeks
Aunt Ann from Chicago came for a visit. We celebrated my first Mother's Day. Ian finds his toes.








23 weeks
Ian has graduated from sponge baths to submerged baths. Watson is ready for his turn.




No comments:
Post a Comment