Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 months

WOA! Today, 2/21, Ian slept from 9P last night to 8A this morning. I woke up freaked out that we skipped his 4A meal. It was worth all the short naps yesterday.

I thought I was coming down with Mastitis since I discovered I had some clogged milk ducts and was experiencing some flu like symptoms. My sister calls it the "Booby-flu." As it turns out, the doctor said that I do not have Mastitis. Just by coincidence, I caught a bug at the same time I have clogged milk ducts. Oh GOODY! So, obviously I am producing and the reason why my kid seems to not get enough is because I've been clogged????

Ian received his first ashes for Ash Wednesday. I also experienced a first... Separation Anxiety. Ian got to spend an hour in the nursery while I attended church with Matt and my in-laws.

Ian also began developing his small motor skills with clasping his hands together and being able to grasp objects in his jungle gym.

12 weeks




11 weeks
Ian and Daddy time.




10 weeks
Meeting Grandpa Steve and Grandma Martha for the first time.


Stay Watson. Stay!

Practicing his Dr. Evil hands.

9 weeks
Ian beginning to reach for objects.




No comments:

Post a Comment