
We had out 6th month check up today. All is well. I was disappointed that we did not get any ultrasound pictures for the first time since we've been with child. We have settled on a physician, finally, so going forth we will have Dr. Larry Weinstein. Though that still not a guarantee as he may not be on call when the baby decides to make an entrance. The baby is kicking a lot now, however, it does not oblige Matt when he places his hands on my protruding dome. I apologize that Matt and I have been negligent on a baby registry. I promise I will send info out when we have established one.
Some of you are aware that my mother was in the hospital late last week. She will need to undergo open heart surgery to replace a heart valve and have a single vessel bypass. Had this been an emergency, the doctors would have performed the surgery last Thu. Mom is resting at home to build up her strength. We are scheduled for a consultation Tues, 8/21, w/ Dr. J. Alan Wolfe of St Joseph's hospital. At that point we will be able to confirm a date for the surgery.
