Monday, September 14, 2009

Autumn 2009 - 22 mos - Sep

Ian has begun to drop certain signs as he learns to speak words. He seldom signs Daddy, Mommy, or please now that he can say the words. However, I have started saying some Spanish words equivalent to the English when I sign, and he has caught on. He knows "Por Favor" is the same sign as "Please," and "Gracias" is the same sign as "Thank You."

The last apartment building I lived in was purchase by the Cathedral that Matt and I were married. The Cathedral is planning to expand. Maybe Ian will be attending school where my old apartment building once stood.

Gramma Lynne and Micheal came for a short visit. Unfortunately for me, I was ill and resting in bed most of their visit. Luckily, on their last day I was well enough to attend the Aquarium with them. Ian got a Fisher Price big wheel trike complete w/ Harley Davidson decals, lights, and sounds. I haven't put it together yet as he is having too much fun w/ the handle bars alone, AND I can take the handle bars w/ us in the car. Once Ian learns to ride his classic Radio Flyer tricycle (soundless), I will put the Big Wheel together and he can ride in style.

Daniel spoiled me as he usually does for my birthday. A day at his spa. Daniel treated me to Hydro-therapy, next a full-body massage. Lunch was brought in for me, followed a facial, and completed the day at the spa with hair color/cut/style.




No comments:

Post a Comment