Friday, November 28, 2008

12 months - 1 YEAR OLD!!!

The weeks leading to Ian's 12th month were filled with many markers. It started with Halloween. I wanted to take advantage of Ian's bald head through characters such as Charlie Brown, Ramses, The King of Siam, or any character portrayed by Yul Brenner. However, we ended up using our back up costume, a mouse, since the weather had turned cold. Regardless, it didn't matter as Ian had fallen asleep at 7P.

The most exciting event was capturing Ian on video walking for the first time (though he hasn't walked with such gusto since). He has also cut his upper two teeth.

Ian also experienced his first endurance road trip from Atlanta to Columbus, OH to spend Thanksgiving with Matt's family. Ian's birthday happened to fall on the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, so it was a double treat for the Ohio family. However, it was not a treat driving 10+ hours back to Atlanta in rain and holiday traffic with Matt, myself, a one year old, and Watson. I think Matt has decided that future trips to OH will be made via air.

Length: 30 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 21 lbs, 6 oz (40%)
Head: 18 1/2 inches

Ian had been ill during the month on Oct, but I had expected for him to gain the weight he lost through the fluids. I guess I was wrong. Three more shots! WAAAAAA!

Enjoy the pictures and videos.

52 weeks - Daddy's Family


52 weeks - 1st Birthday


52 weeks - Thanksgiving


51 weeks
Ian is officially in his big boy car seat.


50 weeks


49 weeks
Ian's last pictures in his infant car seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment